Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2020. Finally, Bangladesh Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Notice 2020 is open. As Wage Earners, Welfare Board Job Circular 2020 is a GOVT. JOBS in Bangladesh. Most of the people want to apply for this job. Moreover, Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2020 is one of the latest jobs in Bangladesh. If you are interested to apply read the whole circular. Because of all the information
Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2020
During application time you have to submit your application. In addition, you have to submit it perfectly. Because it is very important. If you make any mistake they may cancel your application. First, read the whole circular carefully.
Also Read: Bangladesh Jail Police Job Circular 2020
Project Name: Application of Migration Policy for Decent Work for Migrant Workers
Sub-Project name: Strengthening Services for Bangladeshi Migrant Workers’
Contact Person: Nurun Akhter
Director (IRP), Deputy Secretary
Wage Earners Welfare Board, Dhaka.
71-72 Old Elephant Road, Eskaton Garden, Ramna, Dhaka-1000.
Ph: 02 9352619
Location: Based in Dhaka, Bangladesh (*with traveling to other districts)
Circular Published Date: 03 March 2020
Last Date: 25 March 2020
In addition, Bangladesh Bank, WEWB, Bangladesh Association of International Recruiting Agencies (BAIRA).
Last Date: 25 March 2020
Apply to Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2020
Since WEWB undertakes a project titled “Strengthening Services for Bangladeshi Migrant Workers”. In addition, The activities of the project aim to further contribute to the outcome 1(i.e. Men and Women migrant workers are better protected) of the ILO’s Application of Migration Policy for Decent Work for Migrant Workers’ project.
To support the WEWB to carry out the day to day implementation and coordination of the above-mentioned project.
Responsibilities of the Coordinator:
Moreover, The coordinator will undertake the following activities:
- Initiate contact with Government high officials, representatives of NGOs & INGOs;
- Coordinate between MoEWOE, BMET and WEWB and other relevant government stakeholders.
- Arrange and coordinate consultations/workshops with Multi-stakeholders of WEWB including ILO, NGOs, INGOs, returnee migrant workers, Government& non-government officials & relevant organizations.
- Arrange & co-ordinate ministerial meetings & consultations (MoEWoE, WEWB, BMET, BOESL & PKB)
- Need to Arrange meetings in 10 selected migration prone districts in collaboration with officials of respective DEMOs, local administration, local NGOs, etc;
- Develop TOR and assist the administrative process of hiring consultants for research work;
- Require to Co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders on the in-depth research on the structure, funding, modus operand on social security schemes for migrant workers;
- Produce the report of all the feedback collected ( to contribute to in-depth research);
- Arrange consultations with key stakeholders, including tripartite constituents, civil society, and other advocacy groups to consider research findings and develop recommendations;
- Arrange dissemination of the final report.
Bangladesh Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2020
In addition, The time period for the assignment will be for a maximum of 5 months from the date of award of contract and draft legislation. So do it within that time. Otherwise, you won’t be able to apply.
RIGHTS TO CONTENT OF THE PREPARATORY DOCUMENTS, REPORTS
Moreover, WEWB is restricted in their rights to use or disclose any or all of the information contained in preparatory documents, reports, and draft legislation. First, The coordinator may not use any information or data without prior approval from WEWB. As it is a govt job you should apply.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Moreover, the coordinator will be paid monthly as prescribed by WEWB.In addition, need to do it perfectly.
In order to, apply you need to have these qualifications. First, check them…….
- Need Good knowledge of migrant workers and their families’ economic conditions in Bangladesh and selected countries of destination;
- Knowledge and practical experience in documentation and preparing reports;
- In addition, need the ability to organize events;
- Working experience with the Government, especially the Ministry of Expatriates’ Welfare and Overseas Employment, Wage Earners’ Welfare Board (WEWB), and/or Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training (BMET) will be added advantage;
- Moreover, Willingness and ability to coordinate and consult with senior Government representatives & stakeholders.
In addition, all Interested candidates are requested to submit their application with necessary documents on or before 5 April 2020 to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the coordinator.
- A CV including past experiences and two references
- Financial proposal (lump sum amount).
To Get the latest updates on the regular job like Our [su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/jobbd.net/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#148321″ size=”5″]FACEBOOK PAGE[/su_button] and also Join our public [su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/groups/724631294592568/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#1417ba” size=”5″]FACEBOOK GROUP.[/su_button]