Sena Kalyan Sangstha Job Circular 2019 Application Form. Recently, Sena Kalyan Sangstha Job Notice 2019. Sena Kalyan Sangstha Job Circular on August 2019 already publish our website is Jobbd.net. Interested and Eligible Candidates must apply before the application deadline. It’s an opportunity to join Sena Kalyan Sangstha Job for Bangladesh.
Sena Kalyan Sangstha Job Circular 2019
The organization started in 1953 when Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan as the Fauji Foundation. After the independence of Bangladesh, it was renamed to Sena Kalyan Sangstha in 1972. It is headquartered in Dhaka in a 23 story building, Sena Kalyan Bhaban. Moreover, started a rice mill and a flour mill during the Pakistan Era. In addition, It also owns companies that include Savoy Ice cream, Energy Savings Lamp, Habib fan, Citizen Fridge, Elephant cement, television, and transformer factory. Want to know more about SKS
Sena Kalyan Sangstha
- Sena Edible Oil Industries, a most modern edible oil refinery project of 500 MT/Day capacity at Sena Kalyan Industrial Park, Fatulla, Narayanganj is being installed under Sena Kalyan Sangstha in this connection Management of SKS intends to appoint a dynamic, self-motivated and experienced Accounts Officer with the following terms & conditions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for receiving and checking financial documents from suppliers, customers, and employees on a regular basis which are under the petty cash threshold.
- Making sure that there is a proper system for the documentation of monthly PVs, JVs, etc. for easy retrial and access.
- Responsible for the complete documentation and safety of financial documents of accounts.
- In coordination with the project, conduct month-end cash count and quarterly Fixed Asset count and report the same to management.
- Monitors and provides analysis of monthly project expenditures to the relevant project managers and provide recommendations for achieving a value of money.
- Prepares monthly financial reports by providing necessary information/data/ documents.
- Prepare the budget.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain, & monitor cash & cash equivalent controls.
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger.
- Monitor supplier accounts & payment status for all accounts due.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Prepare Financial Statements and ensure timely reporting of all day to day financial information.
- Responsible for annual audit & corporate tax related works.
- Maintain financial files and records.
- Maintain regular commercial issues (VAT, Tax, Insurance, Export, Import, LC etc )as required.
- Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts/registers.
- Responsible for industrial production costing.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
- Full-time, Contractual
- Graduation and Post Graduation in Accounting/Finance from any reputed university with good academic records.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Min 02 year’s relevant experiences in renowned food products/ FMCG manufacturing company.
- Experiences in edible oil factory shall be preferred.
- Practical knowledge in cost of an industrial product.
- Practical knowledge in MS-WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
SKS. RAOWA Complex (6th Floor), VIP, Road, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206
E-mail: email@example.comHead of Business Division-6