PRAN-RFL Group Job Circular 2020. Pran Group Job Circular 2020 has been published on official site pranrflgroup.com. PRAN-RFL Group Recent published a huge job circular 2020. Minimum Graduate passed student also can apply in this post. Moreover, The Authority PRAN-RFL Group has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. All information regarding the appointment of PRAN-RFL Group given on my website jobbd.net. Moreover, RFL Group Job Circular 2020 Related all information update below in the post.
PRAN-RFL Group Job Circular 2020
During this time PRAN Group Job Circular 2020 is now open. In addition, the Pran Group has published a huge job circular 2020. According to the circular, all eligible candidates can apply for these posts. Pran Group has published a recruitment for some posts of new vacant seats. Moreover, All information regarding the appointment of Pran Group given on our website
Important Shot Summary:
Organization Name: PRAN-RFL Group
Post Name: Web Developer / Assistant Web Developer
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Official Website: www.pranrflgroup.com
- Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Developing web-based software using computer programming languages such as VB.net, C#, and MSSQL.
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error-free as well as the optimum final product to the user.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end-users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Web Developer/Web Designer.
- Training the end-user or client on the final product as well as providing technical support whenever required.
- Designing back end database structures for web applications and also generating stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software’s maintenance purposes.
- Finding information about the latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features in the long run.
- They have to also ensure the compatibility of their websites with newer software or operating system version.
- Understanding the life cycle of software and determining any changes that may be needed as per the observations and feedback of software testing professionals.
As per company policy.