Coronavirus Update News Today COVID-19 UPDATES. Novel Coronavirus Latest Update News Today. COVID-19 UPDATES. Coronavirus COVID-19 total affected and deaths.Worldwide coronavirus update. The coronavirus is spreading rapidly around the world, affecting more than 216 countries and killing more than 725,097 people. There are more than 19,607,760 confirmed cases worldwide. Europe is now at the heart of the crisis, and the United States faces a significant increase in cases. This series of maps and graphs will help you to understand what’s going on.
Novel Coronavirus Latest Update News Today
During this time More than 80,000 people in China were diagnosed with the infection after its emergence in the city of Wuhan, Hubei province, in December.
The authority of China says it has now all but stopped the spread of the disease, and that all new recorded cases are imported infections from other countries across the world. Moreover, It is planning to partially lift the lockdown in Wuhan on 8 April.
All the News Are Official and Collected From Official website.
Source: Bangladesh Pratidin
Collected From: KalerKantho
If you have any doubt you can check them from the official websites.
Other countries around the world are ramping up measures to try to slow the virus down. All the Governments of the respective countries have halted flights, locked downtowns, and cities and urged people to stay at home. In Addition, The measures we took two weeks ago are starting to have an effect,”. Borrelli said in an interview with La Repubblica. During this time He said more data over the next few days would help officials understand “if the growth curve is really flattening”. So it is a severe situation all over the country. After All, we should stand against it and should do everything we can to stop spreading.
- Stay home: Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care.
- Avoid public transportation: Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
2. Separate yourself from other people and pets in your home, this is known as home isolation
3. Call ahead before visiting your doctor as many medical centers are postponed or closed.
4. Wear a cloth covering your nose and mouth.
5. Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Dispose of: Throw used tissues in a lined trash can.
- Wash hands: Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Wash hands: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer: If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Soap and water: Soap and water are the best options, especially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching: Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
7. Avoid sharing personal household items.
8. Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day.
9. Monitor your symptoms
For your kind information, Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned that up to 70% of its population – some 58 million people – could contract coronavirus. However, some German virologists dispute the high figure, suggesting a worst-case scenario of 40,000 cases. Corona Virus Updates. Worldwide Coronavirus update news.