Coronavirus Symptoms and Medicine. When I will go to a Doctor? What should I do to test Corona? How to test coronavirus at the home? When I need to go to a Doctor to test coronavirus. There are so many questions in the back of the mind of everyone. We can not stay at a home with relaxing. Coronavirsut Diseases COVID-19 is the most talked topic in the present world. The whole world is helpless to the effect of coronavirus. No one is getting any way out to cope up with the Drastic effect of Coronavirus. We all are in front of danger. The whole world is shaking with the effect of the Novel Coronavirus. We all are scared. Moreover, the common people are still not aware of the effect of Coronavirus. They are moving to and fro for nothing.
Coronavirus Symptoms and Doctor Suggestion time
During this time Coronavirus and its dangerous effect the most talked and common topics among the people. All the people everywhere are talking about coronavirus. People may experience:
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
Please wait for 3-5 seconds.
*This list is not all-inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
What to do if you are sick?
There are some effective measures you can take if you are sick. I am giving the initiatives below to be taken. Moreover, you always have to be very careful in every single act you do.
- Stay home: Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care.
- Avoid public transportation: Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
2. Separate yourself from other people and pets in your home, this is known as home isolation
3. Call ahead before visiting your doctor as many medical centers are postponed or closed.
4. Wear a cloth covering your nose and mouth.
5. Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover: Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Dispose of: Throw used tissues in a lined trash can.
- Wash hands: Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Wash hands: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer: If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Soap and water: Soap and water are the best options, especially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching: Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
7. Avoid sharing personal household items.
8. Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day.
9. Monitor your symptoms