Banglalink Job Circular 2022 has been publishing Banglalink’s official website https://www.banglalink.net/. Recently, Banglalink Career is the most popular career in Bangladesh.
Banglalink Job Circular 2022
· RAN Planning, Configuration, BSC/RNC migration, BTS/NodeB rehoming, new NE integration
· Development and management of centralized configuration database of different RAN vendors, writing programs to develop application/tools/scripts to automate regular activities in batch, automating configuration parameter mismatch checking against the set standard, etc.
* RAN Operation and Maintenance, Capable of advanced level troubleshooting by analyzing logs and KPI
· Manage Vendors for any New BSC/RNC integration or capacity expansion, SW up-gradation, and trouble ticket resolution within SLA.
· Follow up and guide team members for planning, issuance, and execution of WO, coordinate vendors for different issues of RAN
Banglalink Job Application Form Download 2022
Required Academic Qualifications
* Bachelor in Electronics & Electrical Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/ Telecommunication from any UGC approved university
· Minimum 6-7 years of experience with 2 years in the relevant field
· Experience in Programming and database development will be preferable
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Advanced knowledge on GSM, UMTS, LTE architecture, and functionality of different network elements
· Advanced knowledge on programming (Java, Python, PHP, C#) and database (MySQL, ORACLE) development
* Advanced knowledge on 2G,3G, 4G Design and Dimensioning
· Good knowledge of IP Networking and cloud computing
· Strong know-how of technology solutions offered by vendors
* Knowledge of Service Level Agreement management
· Sound know-how of RAN & OSS operations and maintenance
The latest new Banglalink Job Circular 2022, has been published by the authority, this is a great opportunity for all people because most people prefer to work for a good organization, in this case, the notification of this work is very important for the people