Akij Securities Limited Job Circular 2017. Bangladesh Akij Group Job Circular 2017 has been publish official site www.akijgroup.com. The Authority of Akij Securities Limited has published a huge job circular 2017. BBA/MBA (with major in Finance) passed student can apply this post for Akij Securities Limited. Akij Securities ltd has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. BD Akij Group Job Related all information update below in post.
Akij Securities Limited Job Circular 2017
Important Job summery:
Company Name: Akij Securities Limited
Post Name: Portfolio Manager
Published on: October 26, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Qualification: BBA/MBA (with major in Finance)
Experience: 5 Years
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Application Deadline: November 10, 2017
Job Source: Online
Akij Securities Limited, a sister concern of Akij Group and one of the most reputed brokerage house in Bangladesh is looking for competent, energetic, dynamic and forward looking portfolio Managers with the following qualifications, experience and requirements:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Sound Knowledge in Capital Market.
- Sound Knowledge over Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Law.
- Finding new investment opportunities.
- Conduct investment research analysis, portfolio management and develop & execute efficient strategy using Fundamental and Technical analysis.
- Develop, maintain, update market information database for all listed companies.
- Maintain compliance with the market risk limit / policies & identify all relevant market risk factors.
- Reporting to the appropriate authority as per their requirements.
- Any Other responsibility assigned by the Management.
- BBA/MBA (with major in Finance).
- Candidate having any Third Class/Division/Equivalent GP need not apply.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Only experienced & capable persons should apply.
- Candidate should have at least 05(five) years experience in portfolio management with any Broker House or Merchant Bank.
- Candidate having customer bank will get preference.
- He should be capable of procuring resourceful information to analyze day to day share market and to make correct decision for investment.
- Capable of working independently.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Having good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
As per policy
* Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection process.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
* The Management of the Company reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Nov 10, 2017
Akij Securities Limited
Address : Akij Group, Akij House, 198, Bir Uttam Mir Showkat Sarak, Tejgoan, Dhaka-1208.
Business : Akij Securities Ltd. – a concern of Akij Group.
(TREC Holder-231 of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.)